There are many ways that you can get involved!
Volunteer your time and expertise.
Your talents and energies are needed to help us execute the many SFES activities held each year. You can contribute your time, have some fun, do some good and get to know other Suffield residents who share your passion for excellence in our local schools! Areas we need help:
- Reporters & Photographers– help us to write stories or take pictures for the Suffield Patch, Suffield Observer or Southwick/Suffield News about our Grant Activities.
- Presentations– create videos or Powerpoint presentations of Grants in Action for use on our website or at the auction.
- Decorating – help with creating decorations and centerpieces
- Procurement – help us to obtain donations and advertisers. See the Donate page for donation and advertising forms or links to the auction website
- Table Captain – pull together a table of friends, family or neighbors to attend the auction. See the Donate page for the table captain letter and reservation form.
- Correspondence – help us with correspondence to donors and auction attendees
- Proofing – assist with proofing of auction donations on the website and catalog
- Student Coordinator – help us to coordinate and oversee student involvement in the auction
- Silent Auction Creative – identify items to liven up the Silent Auction area for non tangible donations/certificates
- Auction Prior Day Prep – help us with miscellaneous activities to get ready for the big night
- Set Up – morning transport and set up of silent auction items and tables
- Night Of – help us with check out, live auction (recording) or silent auction support
Stay in Touch
Our website will feature upcoming events and provide ways in which you can help.